- The promoter of the prize draw is Moutai Australia (ABN 90 167 109 202) (Moutai).
- Entry into this draw is free.
- This competition draw expires on 7th February 2016 at [time].
- Entry to this draw is open to public who are over 18 years of age. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- By entering this draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Moutai Australia may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to enter this draw, all entrants must complete the online Moutai Lunar Year Competition form (FORM) from 5th February 2016 to 7th February 2016 (Competition Period). Incomplete responses will be ineligible for acceptance into the draw. This is the only method of entry into this draw.
How to Enter
- Only one entry per completed response will be entered with the winning entries being drawn at random after 7th February 2016.
- Entrants need to participate the Moutai Challenge game and use the provided competition code and QR code or link to complete the Form before 7th February 2016.
How to Win
- By entering this draw, entrants will be eligible to win the major prize of one (1) bottle of Moutai Flying Fairy 53% 500ml.
- At the end of Competition Period, one entrant will be chosen at random as the prize winner through computer software.
- The prize winner will receive one (1) bottle of Moutai Flying Fairy 53% 500ml valued at $288.
Notification of the Winner
- Winners will be notified via email or telephone within five (5) working days with information included on how and where to collect their prize.
- It is entrant’s responsibility to ensure it is contactable through the email address or phone number provided at the time of entry and regularly check.
- All decisions made in relation to this prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If anything occurs that prevents or hinders the Moutai Australia’s ability to conduct the draw or to deliver the prize to the prize winner, Moutai Australia may, in its discretion, cancel the draw or recommence it at another time under the same terms and conditions or select another winner.
- Moutai Australia is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or other errors (whether technical or otherwise) that may occur in the course of conducting this draw. Moutai Australia accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- No prize can be exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the prize becomes unavailable, Moutai Australia reserves the right to substitute a product of equal value.
- By entering this draw and participating in the [Moutai Australia Chinese New Year] entrants consent to the Moutai Australia collecting personal information in order to conduct the [Moutai Australia Draw] and this draw and may, for these purposes, disclose that information to third parties and agents, contractors, logistic service providers, and, if required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry to this draw is conditional on entrants providing this information. Furthermore, entrants consent to Moutai Australia that Moutai Australia may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised by an entrant, use the information for personal marketing, research, profiling and publicity purposes, including sending email to, or telephoning, entrants. Entrants should contact the Moutai Australia if they wish to access, update or correct their personal information.
- Entrants consent to the Moutai Australia using the entrant’s likeness, image and/or voice in any media (including photographs, film or sound recordings) for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this draw (and any outcome) and promoting Moutai Australia or its products and services.